- Relaxed waist, cap sleeves and a peplum, longer at the back.
- Easy to wear and practical to layer, this dress is designed to be worn all year round.
- Made with Japanese Ikat cotton. Ikat is a resist dyeing technique where the threads used for weaving are dyed beforehand. The ikat threads are bound in a pattern so that the threads covered by the binding ‘resist’ the dye, creating a design. The more binding done before weaving, the more complicated the pattern.
- Mde with French seams and all edgings are finished with charcoal grey bias binding ensuring that you are buying a garment that is made to last for many years to come.
- Please note all pieces are made to order and will be dispatched 3-4 weeks after you place your order, please get in touch before you order if you would like your piece for a specific date.
Ikat Rose Top
Please note all pieces are made to order and will be dispatched by mid August 2021, please get in touch before you order if you would like your piece for a specific date.
Postage and packing to the UK is £6 and all parcels are sent Royal Mail, First Class Recorded.
Please get in touch for a quote for international shipping (usually £18).
As each FierceFlora garment is made to order we do not accept returns, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch beofre you order.